I'm busy working away on the storyboard doing my revisions for Brimstone. I'm happy to say this class has helped immensely. It's making me look at things differently and it helps me see aspects of the story I hadn't considered before, which hopefully will make it richer.
Right now I'm going through my scenes and inputting the info on the scene sheets. I've cut a few scenes, blended a few others and added elements and motivations to others still.
As you can see, my board is still a work in progress. The small pink stickies are where my turning points should occur. I switched over to a bigger board too so I could use the bigger lined post-its. Easier to read my writing afterwards. In doing this whole process I realized a few areas still require some thought so I'm working on that to make sure everything works and that there are no sagging middle parts. I also sectioned it off into 24 chapter blocks rather than just 20 since I usually have about 22 and that still leaves room if I need a prologue / epilogue.
On the puppy front - I should be making my final selection in the next day or two. I'll post a picture when I do. I'm so excited!!