Yes, that's right folks, another slow news day here in Kellyville. Coop kept me up half the night because of a thunder and lightening storm and I'm too brain-fried this morning to think of anything brilliant to write about. Sounds like a perfect time to sit down and do one of my favorite things. Make a list. It's half way through the year and my goals have changed slightly from the beginning so I thought now would be a good time to revisit and revamp, so here goes:
1. Finish revising The Outlaw Bride (Sept);
2. Research and query agents (Sept);
3. Do rough outline of two contemporaries (Oct);
4. Write second draft of Desire & Brimstone (Nov-Dec).
There. Hmm...that was kind of boring. I think I need another list. Let's see...what else...Oh, how about things to accomplish this summer, non-writing related?
1. Forget hot lawyer guy (okay maybe that's not necessarily fun, but still necessary);
2. Have fling to assist in forgetting hot lawyer guy (now we're getting into the fun stuff);
3. Lose 10 lbs (already got a start on that);
4. Go white water rafting;
5. Try rock wall climbing;
Well that should cover it for now. Anyone else got a list burning a hole in their pocket. Or notebook. Or wherever it is you keep your lists.