Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tah Dah!!

After some playing around I managed to find a look that will match my new website better than what I had. Not completely, but the feel is more consistent with what I wanted. Plus, it was just time for a change. I really like the new look. There were a lot to choose from though. It was hard to narrow it down.

Now I have a confession to make - I think I am becoming obsessed with Twilight. I bought this book a couple of Christmas's ago for my best friend's daughter and she mowed through it in about a day and then re-read it a hundred times over waiting for book 2 to come out. I kept meaning to go back to it and read it myself because it sounded interesting and I love good young adult fiction since that's what I started writing. But I kept putting it off and putting it off. But now that I'm seeing the trailers for the movie everywhere I'm getting super-jazzed to see it, but I don't like seeing a movie based on a book before I've read the book. So I have some fast reading to do because it comes out really soon. Guess I better get busy...

7 comments:

Amy Ruttan said...

I do like your new look. I haven't read Twilight yet. Another of those books I keep meaning to read.

Anonymous said...

We are reading Twilight now, Kelly. Laura is doing it for a school book report. How fun is that??? I'm enjoying helping out with the homework for once :). It's a great book, and we're looking forward to seeing the movie.

And I love the new Blog site look. Gorgeous. Love the crimson background.

Anonymous said...

The new blog design looks fabulous! :)

Rene said...

Ooh, love the new look on the blog. Jealous of the NaNo numbers on the sidebar. Good for you.

I read "Twilight" just to see what the fuss was. I was ...disappointed. I won't say anything more because I don't want to spoil it for you or anyone else. I do understand why girls go crazy for this book, but, well, better stop there.

This actually might be a case where I enjoy the movie more than the book if what I see and hear of the movie is true.

Tess said...

LOVE the new blog :)

Haven't read Twilight yet - my soon to be 11 yr old niece is reading the series and has promised to lend me the books.

WTG on those NaNo numbers! You'll win for sure :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly, I loved the Twilight series, I've read it Twice!! I also just finished Stephanie Meyer's new book "Host" and without giving any spoilers on that...it looks like it might be a series! It was a great read!
ChristineC (can't wait to see the movie)

Lexi said...

Very cool look!