Stole this from Marty's blog because I'm too brain dead to come up with something brilliant today.
1. One book that changed my life: Bitterleaf by Lisa Gregory. That's what got me started on Historical romance.
2. One book that I have read more than once: The Wives of Bowie Stone by Maggie Osborne. Any time I get stuck writing, that's the one I usually pull out to free the muse.
3. One book I would want on a deserted island: Eek...just one book...how long am I on this island for?? Damn. Uh...probably a really thick one, so I'll go with the thickest Elizabeth Chadwick book I can find. Or one of my favorite Jennifer Crusie's because they're always fun to read and I'll probably need some amusement stuck on the island with nothing to do but work on my tan.
4. One book that made me laugh: Sophie Kinsella's, The Undomestic Goddess.
5. One book that made me cry: The Winter Mantle, by Elizabeth Chadwick. When I was on the metro transit during the morning rush. Thanks. Thankssss a lot.
6. One book I wish I'd written: Wow...how to pick...probably anything by Elizabeth Chadwick, Jennifer Crusie, Lisa Kleypas, Mary Balogh...I could go on forever here.
7. One book I wish had never been written: Almost any self-help book that sucks women into thinking there is something wrong with them that needs fixing. Or that piece of drivel written by Paris Hilton. And I use the term 'written' very loosely.
8. One book I am currently reading: Trying out Janet Evanovich for the first time and reading The Rocky Road to Romance.
9. One book I have been meaning to read: The pile is endless, but I keep meaning to read The Champion by Elizabeth Chadwick and just haven't gotten to it yet.