Yesterday I took a bit of a break from the manuscript since I had Thanksgiving plans at the parents. I spent about an hour and a half reworking the blurbage on my website for my works in progress on the My Books section and that was about it.
Today I powered through another 5,000 words and reworked one scene entirely. I hadn't planned on it, but I got an idea in my head that worked better than what I had and allowed me to up the sexual tension between Connor and Kate, which is always fun. And as I finished that scene up I realized something that occured in it, worked out another problem I hadn't quite figured out yet. So all in all, very productive. I'm finished for today I think, but I put in my four hours and am near the halfway point, so I'm happy.