Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm Still Here...Really

I have been horribly lax in keeping up with my blogging of late. Starting next week, I am going to go to once a week postings to try and get back on a regular schedule. Things have just been up in the air of late and I'm back and forth between abodes, etc. But bear with me...I will figure it all out sooner rather than later.

Hope all my compatriots had a great Thanksgiving weekend. I had a non-traditional feast of Cheeseburger Pie along with the traditional dessert of pumpkin pie, proving there is no such thing as too much pie.

Then we went to see the movie The Express, which if you have the chance go and see. Phenomenal story about an amazing person. Well worth the time and money.

And Melissa - I have not forgotten the pictures! I will send them as soon as I can get on my home computer for more than 5 minutes and get them downloaded.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been terrible with blogs recently. It really was the first thing that slipped when things got crazy at my day job. But I'm back on track and am determined to keep in touch with people more.

I need to get everyone friends for NaNoWriMo this year too! It's coming fast.

Tess said...

Love the pic!

Happy Thanksgiving a day late :) Never too much pie.

Lexi said...

Yeah, sure. I know you're avoiding us! Looking forward to your updates.

Amy Ruttan said...

Things get crazy every once and a while. Trust me. LOL.

Dixie Belle said...

You're not alone. I am finding it hard to get time to post and do all the other stuff too!

Melissa Amateis said...

No worries, Kelley - I know what it's like to return from a vacation and try to get everything in life sorted out again. :-)