Friday, January 18, 2008

Just Like a Fine Wine

Today is my birthday and, as usual, we're supposedly in for a crappy weather day. The joys of being born in January. But I wouldn't change that for the world given that I can't imagine being any other sign than a Capricorn. And thankfully, we Caps get better as we age. A fact I can attest to because as each year goes by I feel better and better!

No big plans for today, but tomorrow my best bud and I have a hotel room in the centre of downtown and we will be partying the night away and then crashing safely in our hotel room (hangover remedies at the ready). The theme of the night: We're Bringing Sexy Back. In fact, I think I'll just adopt that as my new theme song...

I'm looking forward to the next year. I feel big things are in store and I'm more than ready for them!

15 comments:

michellewillingham said...

Happy Birthday, Kelly!!!

Maxx said...

I also have Tango Shoes running through my head

Il Compleanno felice il mio amico!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kelly!!!

I KNOW this is your year. Get ready for exciting things to come your way.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Lot's of great wishes for you in the upcoming year.

Bailey Stewart said...

My little date book told me it was someone's birthday. Happy Birthday fellow Capricorn! Have a great time tomorrow.

Lexi said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you started celebrating early and had a wonderful day. And have a BLAST tomorrow!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Happy Birthday, Kelly! Enjoy your partay all night long!

Annette Gallant said...

Hope you're enjoying your birthday, Kelly.

And in honour of your special day (okay, not really), I just watched 3:10 to Yuma. And you're right -- it's a great movie! Christian Bale and Russell Crowe both deserve an Oscar for their performance.

Have fun tomorrow!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kelly!!! I have no doubt that 2008 will hold many great things for you.

*does the birthday snoopy dance*

Dixie Belle said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Rene said...

Hope you had an awesome birthday, Kelly. I hope the year proves to be the best yet.

Melissa Amateis said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Kelly! Hope you had a fun night. :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! :)

Toni Anderson said...

Happy Birthday! Did you have fun????

MJFredrick said...

I am SO SORRY I missed your birthday!!! I hope it was wonderful!!