Flipping through the pictures on msn.com from the 2006 MTV Movie Awards, several things became glaringly obvious:
1) I don’t know who half these people are.
2) A large portion of these people either (a) didn’t look in a mirror before they left the house; or (b) should fire their stylist. Now.
3) Most of these women need to be fed a very large meal consisting of meat and potatoes. Either that or the bobblehead doll look is in.
4) Flava Flav is more of a freak now than ever before.
5) Justin Timberlake is not Indiana Jones and needs to put the fedora away.
6) Jumpsuits and wide belts are never a good idea.
7) Jessica Simpson does not look human.
8) Your bra should not be larger than the cups of your halter dress.
9) Polka dots can be blinding.
10) Your dress should always cover your butt…by at least 10 inches or you just look like you forgot to wear your pants.