Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A Series of Four

I'm pressed for time this morning so I thought I would borrow from Melissa's list of fours for today's blog:

Four Jobs I've Had
Paper Girl
Grocery Store Cashier
Manager, Business Services
Property Manager

Four Places I've Lived
Hmm...Just New Glasgow and Dartmouth so far...

Four Movies I Watch Over and Over
Pride & Prejudice
Count of Monte Cristo
Dangerous Beauty
Love Actually
And anything with Christian Bale in it (okay that's more than four but I had to make up for the short list on places I've lived)

Four Places I've Vacationed
Disney World
Dominican Republic
Cuba
The Camp

Four Favorite Dishes
Poutine
Lasagna
Turkey Dinner
Ameriatriciano (I think I totally massacred the spelling of that but it's a pasta dish at East Side Mario's that I looooooove)

Four Sites I Visit Daily
The library to see if I have anything on hold
MSN.com
Amazon or Chapters
My RWAC loops & blogs

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
Tuscany
South of France
A warm sunny beach
The winter Olympics

Four TV Shows I Love
Alias
The West Wing
24
Lost

Feel free to tag yourself on this one!

1 comment:

Kelly Boyce said...

Oh crap I can't believe I forgot those two! And are you kidding me? The Olympics? All those hot athletic men walking around, captive in the village for the duration? Heeelllooooo...