Friday, December 16, 2005

I've Been Tagged!

Alrighty, Tess tagged me so here we go!

Seven Things to Do Before I Die:
1. Make a career out of my writing
2. Travel the world, especially Scotland, England, Italy, Prague (that's the picture to the left), Moscow and France
3. Own a hobby farm
4. Learn to bellydance
5. Learn to speak Gaelic
6. Take voice lessons
7. Fall in love

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Drive stick
2. Act helpless when I'm not
3. Paralell Park
4. Double half gainer with a twist
5. Stop daydreaming
6. Go for very long without some quality alone time
7. Give up

Seven Things that Attract Me to My Spouse (romantic interest, best friend, whomever, not necssarily in this order) -- okay I'll go with what does attact me to someone who I would consider for a spouse since that's about as close as I can get right now:
1. Sense of humor
2. Intelligence
3. Integrity
4. Reliability
5. A sense of calm in a stressful situation
6. Not just taking me at the surface but digging deeper to see what's really inside
7. A hot bod

Seven Things I Say (or write!) Most Often:
1. Hey there stinky bean, anything exciting happen here while I was gone? (said to my dog as I come thru the door after work
2. Scheisse (German for shit, picked that up off of The Bourne Identity)
3. Is it time to eat?
4. Aw crap
5. Liquor cures everything
6. It's always fun after someone loses an eye
7. I disavow any knowledge of that

Seven Books (or series) I Love:
1. Lad: A Dog, Albert Payson Terhune
2. The Winter Mantle, Elizabeth Chadwick
3. The Wives of Bowie Stone, Maggie Osborne
4. A Time to Kill, John Grisham
5. Go Ask Alice, Anonymous
6. The Vampire Diaries, L.J. Smith
7. The Outlander, Diana Gabaldon

Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Love Actually
2. Dangerous Beauty
3. Pride & Prejudice
4. The Count of Monte Cristo
5. While You Were Sleeping
6. Raiders of the Lost Ark
7. Braveheart

Seven People I Want to Join In (Be Tagged):
1. Nikki
2. Maxx
3. Peggy
4. Kacey
5. Donna Grant
6. Cathryn Fox
7. Anne M

2 comments:

Tess said...

Cool answers! Funny how many women don't drive stick :-) I know HOW, I'm just really BAD at it, so don't do it. Neither can I parallel park - dinged my mum's car the last time I tried.

Donna Grant said...

OK. I'll be tagged. Look for my response later on my blog. :)