Thursday, November 03, 2005

Yes...it's ALL ABOUT ME!

Three screen names that you've had: Kelly, lochbriar, Casey

Three things you like about yourself: Sense of humor, intelligence, imagination

Three things you don't like about yourself: My tendency towards hermit-like behavior, using humor to mask how I really feel, always thinking things through instead of flying by the seat of my pants once in a while.

Three parts of your heritage: Mostly Scottish with some Welsh and French thrown in for good measure.

Three things that scare you: sharks, flying in planes, never falling in love…ever…not once…and then my plane crashing, into the ocean and surviving only to get eaten by a shark.

Three of your everyday essentials: coffee, writing, laughter

Three things you are wearing right now: high heeled black boots, flippy gray skirt and teal sweater

Three of your favorite songs: Best I Ever had – Gary Allen; 4 AM – Our Lady Peace; Last Resort – The Eagles

Three things you want in a relationship: Respect, love, laughter

Two truths and a lie: I believe I will be able to make a career of my writing; I do not fear death; Some day the long wait will make sense.

Three things you can't live without: Books, movies, writing

Three places you want to go on vacation: Scotland, Tuscany, Prague

Three things you just can't do: curling, parallel park, give up

Three kids' names: Owen, Natalie, Magdalyne

Three things you want to do before you die: Get published, see the world, fall in love

Three celeb crushes: Christian Bale, Christian Bale, and ahhh…Christian Bale

Three of your favourite musicians: Our Lady Peace, Pearl Jam, Counting Crows

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you: strong hands, expressive eyes, athletic build

Three of your favourite hobbies: writing, reading, day dreaming

Three things you really want to do badly right now: Finish Outlaw Bride, pack a bag and become a nomad, win the lottery

Three careers you're considering/you've considered: farmer, vet, writer

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: I like to fight physically, I don't mince words, I can burp the alphabet

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: I love to shop, I like to wear sexy shoes, I cry at sad movies…and tv shows…and good-byes…and Hallmark commercials…and anything Michael Landon ever starred in…

Three people that I would like to see post this meme: Maxx, Nikki, Peggy

4 comments:

Cathryn Fox said...

Cool, Kelly,
Do you mind if I copy this to my blog and answer all these questions.
Cathy

Kelly said...

Have at it!

Nikki said...

Woohoo! I've been tagged! It's my first time, so go easy ... I'm going to answer this weekend ...

Nikki said...

Michael Landon AND you can burp the alphabet??? Man, I wish you'd mentioned that earlier ... I think I might be in looooove