Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Ack! Late Again!!

I feel like the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland running around like a smack addict with his big clock afraid of being late, but if I keep this up and I'm going to have to start breaking sound barriers to get to work on time!

Usually I'm shutting the computer off to go to work a little before 8 AM but so far this week I keep overshooting that and then driving like a maniac to get to work by 9:00 AM. And I have to stop for gas on the way because I'm pushing the red zone on empty. Hence today's short post just to say that things are still going great with revisions, although most of today's work was all new stuff. I ended up with another 1,864 words today. I'm soooo close to being done. Yippee!!

6 comments:

Tess said...

Yay you!!!! Great inspiration for me :-) Hope you made it to work on time :-O

Kelly Boyce said...

With about one minute to spare!

Melissa Amateis said...

What a great word count! You're almost to the point where you can type THE END!!!

Unknown said...

Yippee! Don't know how you do it. Do the your coworkers know your writing career is about to take off?

Kelly Boyce said...

Most of them know I write, and a few know about the request, but I try to keep it under wraps for teh most part. Wouldn't want them to think they don't need to give me a raise because I might have extra income coming in from somewhere else eventually.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Keep up that great work!