Sunday, May 29, 2005

Kickin' It Up A Notch

Reno is just a couple months away, and while stressing about money would normally be enough to get me to drop a dress size, it doesn't seem to be working this time around. Maybe my body has acclimated to the level of stress I've subjected it to of late. Just my luck. So, since the documentary crew are going to be down there with their lovely cameras that add ten pounds of weight without ever increasing my overall height to compensate, I'm going to have to kick the workouts up a notch and do it old school. Ah yes, the pleasures of eating the correct portion sizes and hour long workouts, slogging away on the treadmill, hefting the weights, listening to Kathy Smith tell me to go for another eight squats when all I really want to do is kick my foot through the TV screen...

What ever happened to the good ole days when I could scarf down three Big Macs in one sitting and suffer no ill effects that showed up later on my thighs, huh? Where are those days now?

No comments: